Discounts for the coming Christmas season.

From: Derek Hamilton <bbwhotelccte_at_bwhotelcct.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:22:57 -0060

Dear,Buy your medications from the comfort of your home and save up to 20% on pharmaceutical products with MyCanadianPharmacy!We understand your desire to access the highest quality medications and we offer the best medications at the very low prices.Purchase your medications with the most respected Canadian drugstore and you will have no chance to be scammed. Our service is friendly, fast and guaranteed.Click here:http://www.korosa.hkWith best regards,Dr Derek HamiltonReproductive Research Center