Salute, Smallest one-eyed monster of the year, how are you? :-)

From: Pruitt Alan <Lewczuk_at_bonaparte.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 04:54:05 +0000

Yo man

Don't tell me why your ramrod is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 80% of all women need a longer
sausage to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://mistymountainhayven.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
gsjtjtjsjgfijmmfkskqjfjfjlgnjgkgkkklkpkqkngfjohoiihkhphphrhmlohshsiu
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf