fwd:Take advantage of our Christmas discounts.

From: Jordan Koenig <bnosnowe_at_nosnow.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:05:53 +0000

Dear,Read this special pharmacy bulletin from the leading Canadian on-line store! We have a wide range of products and can supply all your pharmaceutical drug needs.You can buy (Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health) medications here.Cheap pharmaceutical products of high quality! Even cheaper now as MyCanadianPharmacy announced special Christmas discounts!Just click here:http://www.foolyus.hkWith best regards,Dr Jordan KoenigReproductive Research Center