Never thought that so small thing exists.

From: Musich Jason <Castillo_at_kcdesigns.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:57:59 +0000

Yo dude

I don't care why your prick is so small, but 80% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger schlong will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://jbdsidingia.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
mfhihshnhlllhjfshhhlhihkhgmshhiripiqioitiumkhpijhrinfofufqfhjpfffhgh
skldfjgdlsfkgjereriotuw