The gym really wears you out. Try Anatrim and reserve your strength.

From: Mark Andersen <MaAndrs4_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jan 9 11:46:28 2007
When you are on a diet, the feeling of hunger is always with you? Anatrim knows how to kill the hunger.

The day before he went back to his own home, now so strange to him, he was out with her, searching for some lost turkey-chicks, and found one with its foot caught in a tangle of rusty wire. The little creature had beaten itself almost to death in its struggle to get way. Kneeling in the grass, and feeling the wild palpitations of its heart under his rescuing hand, he had called to his sister, Oh, look! Poor thing! Its most dead, and yet it aint really hurt a mite, only desperate, over bein held fast. His voice broke in a sudden wave of sympathy: Oh, aint it terrible to feel so!
sentence, in a German newspaper, is a sublime and impressive curiosity; itoccupies a quarter of a column; it contains all the ten parts of speech --not in regular order, but mixed; it is built mainly of compound wordsonstructed by the writer on the spot, and not to be found in any dictionary
Sister, that trees just as old as I be. Ive prayed to God, and Ive promised myself that before its as tall as the ridge-pole of the house, Ill be on my way.
answer. I begin at the wrong end, necessarily, for that is the German idea.I say to myself, REGEN (rain) is masculine -- or maybe it is feminine -- or Received on Tue Jan 09 2007 - 11:46:28 EST