More Size More Pleasure

From: Anderson Gersham <Koiranen_at_csswater.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:39:32 +0000

Hei Chap

Don't tell me why your sausage is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 72% of all women need a longer
weenie to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.calleofinancial.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
uuprprpqpmtgpkntpiqophplpfuppiquqqqjqnqsqtuhpqqmpsnmnnnrnpnkrqninios
skldfjgdlsfkgjereriotuw