Fwd: notice

From: Wilmer Joyce <Emersondfpolysaccharide_at_forbes.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:55:19 +0500

http://www.quickhumbled.com/

I just said those clunks are driving me crazy, and then, in almost no time at all, presto chango, when it comes to Pauls left thumb, now you see it and now you dont.
"The roar of the engine faded off down the road and God did neither and he was left with his tears and the pain, which was now fully awake and raving through his body. She came two or three hesitant steps closer yet, and observed a hand reaching from the earth of a fresh grave, the fingers frozen in a hideous gesture of supplication.

kong.JPG