Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Post Office <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:43:52 +0200

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the last week.
Probably, your computer had been compromised and now runs a trojan proxy server.

Please follow our instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The lists.village.virginia.edu team.