As Christmas is coming up.

From: Gwendolyn Devine <bkcnne_at_kcnn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:54:53 +0480

Dear,With this letter we are presenting you one of the most popular Canadian on-line stores!We understand your desire to access the highest quality medications and we offer the best medications at the very low prices.Cheap pharmaceutical products of high quality! Even cheaper now as MyCanadianPharmacy announced special Christmas discounts!Click here:http://simaos.hkWith best regards,Dr Gwendolyn DevineReproductive Research Center