Two days later, on 9 October 1997, Dr.

From: Edna <jlehn_at_norddal-elverk.no>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:30:42 +0200

Sort of like a night brace for the eyes. I was unable to fly during thatperiod of time, as the cataract affected my night vision. Michaelos performed his first operation on her right eyeon Dec.
Sarver, Sanders, and Vukich reported that the level of all higher orderaberrations was three times greater in LASIK patients than in ICL patients. Keith Wills, I havealso reviewed the records and depositions you provided concerning his eyeevaluation and treatment.
Judy is a nursing supervisor at a hospital emergency room.

life-size.gif