RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS

From: <epub-digest_at_egroups.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:07:37 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your account has been used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail messages during this week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.