deal-h@lists.village.virginia.edu

From: Post Office <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 09:17:04 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during the last week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.