BRANDON Abolish all that you are indebted for without sending an other dollar

From: ERNEST <shantaepoley_at_hinet.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:07:42 -0100

Abolish all that you are indebted for without sending an other dollar.
Eliminate the embarrassing collection contacts. Eliminate the mailing of
checks!

Wild as it may seem the majority lending institutions not following the
banking laws here in the US. Implausible but valid!

Go to our web site for comprehensive particulars as regards our approach at
NO cost or commitment. You have zilch to loose and a load to secure.

You can contact us at :
1__561_282_9476
Meticulous knowledge or to bring to an end obtaining or to grasp our mailng
address

He will not be a wonderful Wizard long, remarked Gwig. Joslyn had embraced
him warmly, he gave them a brief account of his adventures

Why not? enquired the Wizard. The story was received with many doubtful
looks and much grave shaking of heads, as was quite natural under the
circumstances