Re: my needlefu

From: Temperance Santillan <mei_at_kalgraphics.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:53:02 +0100

lights and stool were the same-but this time they faced a steel desk

Re: my needlefu
record is clear for all to see.
charge of the unarmed defense school is nothing to be ashamed of.
precipitate. Forward.
informed me to get stuffed if they could. But the labtechs would have
A bit hungover are we? Steengo asked cheerfully. I suppose there
I looked around at the peaceful female bustle-and suddenly felt very,
door. A young woman with torn clothing, dusty and staggering.
circumstances were reversed.
I reported to Madonette as we went on, with Tremearne listening in.
wear pretty thin.

picture