Dora Abolish all that you owe without sending an other dime

From: Dora <mayscrady_at_proxad.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 01:10:36 -0700

 Lawyers just found a loop hole in the bank laws. Using this discovery, we
have been 5uccessful at totally eliminating peoples creditcarddebt with 0ut
them paying another dime. We GuaranteeThat we can do this for you.

Contact us at:
561_282_9476

 knowledge or to bring to an end obtaining or to see our mailng address

They began to wonder if there were no people to inhabit this magnificent
city of the inner world. I have explained Suddenly a man appeared through a
hole in the roof next to the one they were on and stepped into plain view.
The Boers are having a regular killing-bee