Our visitors regularly post photos of their Westie's in our forum, why not drop by and take a look.

From: Smith T.Enoch <bdck_at_dt-internet.de>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:29:02 -0500
mobility
Western EuropeAdd Your Westie To The Maps
The canal runs for about 14 miles to Langley Mill; today we will divert about half way and head back for home.
West Highland White Kennels KennelsGoing on holiday or away for the weekend? kitchen table - and must be of a size for the dog to be able to turn around comfortably but not so large that you have to leanforward and inward as you groom him. The odour is caused by skin bacteria and the waste products of that bacteria, braking down the oils in the skin.
Comes with plastic slip on blade height adjustment combs. The blades will cut through and remove them in no time at all Cost ? It use to be a big problem on many monitors, and so screen savers were developed to remove the picture from the screen of you never did anything for x min. Give yourself time to get over the loss. There are also a large number of other toys available from squeaky ducks to Ball's, Be careful when selecting one of these products that they have been design especially for the age of your dog.
However the luxury of living like his ancestors in the highlands is not something we can all enjoy, and so we need to regularly groom our Westie's to keep the coat healthy. Special Skills: Family Pet, Warning of intrudersWatch-dog: HighTraining: Easy to train.
An unhealthy skin and coat will have a bad smell, a greasy odour.
Fred DibnahFred DibnahBackHere's Paul with Fred. It's one of the best investments you will make. Christmas Puzzle 1Close Window
Greenies removed from site. Why not drop buy the community forum, join other Westie guardians ! seams the Terrier domain is not yet working, I will check it again in a day or so.
Westies On The InternetAbout West Highland WhiteThe West Highland White site was created many years ago, set up to promote the Westie as a family member. Dermatitis for an example is a harmful bacteria which will destroy the skin tissues and can soon develop into baldness and sores. Dermatitis for an example is a harmful bacteria which will destroy the skin tissues and can soon develop into baldness and sores.
ukNew photos added by members soon, If you would like to add your Westie photo to the gallery, you need to join woof, from there you can send in your picture. Mills were built right the way up and down the valley and put the area at the heart of the industrial revolution.
Some are setting them selves up as vet's and performing other services like emptying anal glands. You cannot leave a pup home alone.

gasket.gif