fwd:Must Have Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.

From: Hiram Weeks <bacaribbeanweddinge_at_acaribbeanwedding.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:38:44 -0060

Dear Customer.With the start of the Christmas season we’d like to present you a special offer.

Tired of spam and afraid of frauds? Now you have possibility to buy medications from reliable source and straight from the USA. For further information visit our site: http://ufgigv.mizujoin.hk/?einjsursybvyMany thanks for choosing our drugstore!

Best regards,Hiram Weeks