xduncipcmnqq

From: Bounced mail <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 16:44:37 +0200

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited email messages during this week.
Probably, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.