re:Men's Health Pharmacy at your service: Christmas discounts.

From: Pierre Leonard <byatesworlde_at_yatesworld.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 21:30:04 -0060

Dear Customer.You have a unique chance to order impotence treatment drugs that everyone is talking about at best internet prices! USDrugs store offers special Christmas discounts.

Our customers appreciate high level of our service and fast delivery! We assure confidentiality and security of your purchasing!To order your medications just click here. http://www.lostchous.hkDon't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,Pierre Leonard