RE: KAREN

From: BRENDA <joezohni_at_shawcable.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:38:47 -0200

Our attorneys just found a loop hole in the bank laws. Using this discovery,
we have been successful at totally eliminating peoples creditcarddebt
without them paying another dime. We GuaranteeThat we can do this for you.

Contact us at:
561-282-9476

 information or to finish receiving or to read our mailng address

I'll beat Old Prickly, all right. There was a whirl in the air; a crackling
like distant musketry; a flash of dazzling light--and the Demon stood before
him for the third time My name is Gwig, said the Sorcerer, turning his
heartless, cruel eyes upon his rival. I give you greetings! said he, in a
voice not unkindly