Re: my mercuria

From: Hemming Wilde <pankrati_at_karendidion.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:17:55 +0100

I jogged in position for a bit, then bent to tie my shoe then gave up

Re: my mercuria
education and assimilation into their society.
Just as you say, boss.
the Meadows of Medicine, while just beyond is the Museum of Mankind.
The darkness faded and light returned. Iron John was gone, the
yet another naval officer, grim-faced and gray-haired, wearing dark
The guard, spear lowered and pointed at me, stood her ground. The
In a few moments we will be landed inside the walls of the Pentagon
Can I at least say thanks?
sun-then pointed ahead.
the Pentagon with the Machmen close by outside it. The Fundamentaloids

picture