The prettier woman, the better sex.

From: rob actien <diddlebdr_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Dec 31 15:45:55 2006
When my girlfriend broke up with me I had a goal to prove to her that she’s
not the one and lots of other girls spin around me all the time.
Unfortunately, I had no luck at the beginning.
But after trying Ultra Allure Pheromones I showed her how many girlfriends are after me.
I also managed to get her back, but who needs her if I can have any girl I want now?

Jake,
South Dakota

Ultra Allure Pheromones will make a line of women wanting you behind your door.

When he went back into the furnace cellar, he found Nathaniel sitting before the fire. The food and warmth had brought a little color into his pale face, but it was still set in a mask of tragic desolation. Received on Sun Dec 31 2006 - 15:45:55 EST