re:Do you want to get a special Christmas discount on medications? It is easy.

From: Lee Kisver <beaglealloye_at_eaglealloy.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:54:32 +0000

Dear Customer.Special Christmas offer from USDrugs store! Enjoy our Christmas discounts and save up to 20% on your medications!

Don’t lose your chance to buy modern pharmaceutical products at the Web's lowest prices!Try our service and get the quality you deserve! We provide customers with a secure, confidential, convenient, and private way to obtain the necessary medications.Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order! http://www.foolspso.hkOrder now and save on your medication.

Best regards,Lee Kisver