Re: my badnes

From: Freyr Dall <rottmanzebulon_at_parite.nl>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 13:18:12 +0100

Tremearne reached to the holo projector and switched it on. A three-

Re: my badnes
before we call in the medics. First is the most important question.
this battle, on these terms. But he was still dangerous. Almost by
Caution, I cautioned. He has all the cards and the thugs right
shouting, the gun was banging, rounds screamed by and exploded among
Remorseless swam into sight, grew smaller and dropped behind as the
discarded sword, tested the edge with my thumb-jumped about so
Wish I could go with you, Zach said.
had all seen the puzzling holoflic.
conditions. The League has need of a criminal. One who is both skilled

picture