Ny bebeln

From: <martin_at_netlane.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 23:28:09 -0600

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that.

We have found that your e-mail account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during this week.
Probably, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.