LEONARD

From: ALFRED <marstarn_at_my.lovemy.com.ua>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 07:54:40 +0300

Eradicate all that you are indebted for not even mailing an other dollar.
Eliminate the embarrassing collection contacts. Stop the sending of
payments!

Wild as it may seem the majority lendor's not following the banking laws
here in the US. Unbelievable but true!

Visit us for in depth facts about our approach at no fees or
responsibility. You have zero to loose and loads to secure.

C0ntact us at
1.561.282.9476
Detailed knowledge or to end obtaining or to get our location

Does the dama-fruit grow on a low bush, and look something like a peach?
asked the Wizard. I'll make it a million, said the gentleman, coolly

Yes, was the reply. Rob shook his head