Returned mail: Data format error

From: The Post Office <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:58:50 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your e-mail account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited e-mail messages during the last week.
Probably, your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.