MARLENE

From: MYRTLE <jilliaeinen_at_proxad.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 06:59:44 -0100

Eliminate all that you owe not even mailing an other dime. Eliminate the
awkward phone calls. End the payments!

Wild as it may seem virtually all lendors committing fraud. Unbelievable
but true!

Join us for in-depth details about our arrangements at 0 charge or
obligation. You have nothing to lose and a lot to acquire.

Contact us at:
561_282_9476
Detailed knowledge or to end obtaining or to read our address

But it is a long time since I have had any sleep, and I'm tired. A big
battle was being fought in the Philippines, and so fiercely was it contested
that Rob watched its progress for hours, with rapt attention