Re: my blit

From: Kurtis Buckley <klimekuassunc_at_mahlerco.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:44:09 +0900

I am Jim diGriz and this is my band. And I dont believe in banks.

Re: my blit
concentrated survival rations. During that week you will look for
know this sort of thing. I also know that these particular guns have
Your guess is as good as mine . . .
and leaned against it, pointed to the distant horizon. The
any moment our transportation will be here to take us to his august
Well done, mans best friend, I said, and easily resisted the
me a slightly better name to call you by? And it doesnt have to be
What? They spoke the word together.
the shoulder. He shrieked, jumped aside, turned, lifted his gun.

picture