Re: my diffusedligh

From: Demon Stanbery <shewmomon_at_faist.inet.it>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 02:15:54 +0100

Whats life like on this planet? Grim-and worse than grim, Jim. In

Re: my diffusedligh
Whats this? Steengo said, bending and pushing the grass aside to
Which leaves young Floyd here? Also an admiral?
grabbed them had moved on and the trail got cold. Nothing more I could
least well lit. At regular intervals were framed photographs-
tired; the chemicals still kicking around in my system had not been
very ugly-looking individuals who were waiting outside. They were
food, water, ammunition and supplies adequate to survive any
ripe for the plucking, you might say, when Stinky Benbow asked me to
so many credits that they make the super-rich look super-poor. I want

picture