Re: guan

From: Garth Allyn <damien_at_marz.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:36:49 -0700

dear sir. You must assure me that this gets to Professor Van Diver at

Re: guan
that you are the master-trader in these parts.
and Floyd will head north in the direction taken by the missing
talking about or I will kill you.
of great talent and our lead singer. Lets give her a big hand.
singularly repulsive manner.
Listen, oh shepherd who failed his duty. The hand that holds you
out. Or the one that brought me to much later. The women were gone and
as a big belly that hung over his belt. Tiny piggy eyes peered out
Ive already done that. No pursuers in sight.
back at the crude buildings, with the great bulk of the Pentagon

cherrypi1177.jpg