How to Get an Import License How to Get an Import License:A common mistake made by new importers is the assumption that they'll need a special license to import goods into the United States.

From: tankard <upzuu_at_app.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:58:12 +0900

Note: In most cases the address will be a U.
If you are looking to import textiles into the United States, this guide is for you. That dignity is dishonored by oppression, corruption, tyranny, bigotry, terrorism and all violence against the innocent. Production and trafficking of methamphetamine from Burma continues to be one of the most serious problems facing Southeast Asia. This pamphlet explains reporting requirements and other Customs formalities involving pleasure boats. AIDS is the greatest health crisis of our time, and our unprecedented commitment will bring new hope to those who have walked too long in the shadow of death.
Donations help support continued devotion to the mission of informed trade for US importers and exporters.
It may take a few days for your broker to arrange a Customs bond, but no additional approval will be required.

search.gif