Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: <jhoon_at_mydaily.co.kr>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 12:59:43 +0900

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your e-mail account was used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.