Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: <ji.liu_at_organonusa.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:02:49 -0800

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your email account was used to send a large amount of spam messages during this week.
Most likely your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.