Edward

From: Edward Kearney <bccvlpe_at_ccvlp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 02:16:57 +0480

Dear Customer.Good news from USDrugs store! We launch Christmas Campaign and introduce special discounts for all our customers! Take advantage of our special Christmas discounts and save your money.

Forget about fake medicines! Buy your medications from the most reliable store online. Straight from the USA!Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order! http://dpatfb.intrenchlog.com/?aoriwzeksegjBuy now!Limited stock available!

Best regards,Edward Kearney