Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: MAILER-DAEMON <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 03:29:48 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial email messages during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer had been compromised and now runs a trojan proxy server.

Please follow our instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.