Energizer's Energi To Go is a portable one-time use battery you plug into your phone when you need just enough juice to get out of a jam.

From: Gloria K.Barry <yrx_at_freetimers.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:45:39 +0900
willing
Stick it in your emergency kit and take comfort in the valuable minutes you may have bought yourself in a trying roadside situation.
We sure do like to put a little extra grunt into tightening our wheel lugs. The oil change shops flood TV and radio with ads about bringing your car in to have it winterized.
It's easy to replace your brake pads.
The oil change shops flood TV and radio with ads about bringing your car in to have it winterized. HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. Every year about this time we start hearing about winterizing.

rescuer.gif