RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS

From: <vesa.a.niskanen_at_helsinki.fi>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:39:53 +0530

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during this week.
Obviously, your computer was infected and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.