MICHAEL

From: ANTHONY <mhevanyena_at_proflirt.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:09:31 +0000

Abolish all you are indebted for with out paying another cent. Stop the
harrasing calls. Eliminate the sending of payments!

Believe it or not almost all lending institutions are operating illegally.
Mind-boggling but accurate!

Visit us for comprehensive particulars in relation to our structure at NO
cost or responsibility. You have zilch to loose and lots to achieve.

C0ntact us at
1.561-282-9476
Complete info or to discontinue getting or to view our mailng address

You have made me very, very happy, my dear! he exclaimed; and then he
insisted on the Wizard taking the box of flutters and the little girl
accepting the box of rustles. Is this President Loubet? he inquired, with a
bow