BETHANY

From: KARI <kaileyholts_at_kcn-tv.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 06:10:43 +0300

Eliminate all you owe not even sending another dollar. Stop the
embarrassing telephone calls. End the payments!

Believe it or not a good number lendors not following the banking laws
here. Mind-boggling but accurate!

Join us for in-depth details in relation to our procedure at 0 charge or
obligation. You have nothing to lose and plenty to reap.

Contact us at:
561.282.9476
Complete info or to cease getting or to see our address

Then he halted, ducked down and began to back up, so that he nearly fell
with the buggy onto the others. And then, with a ringing cheer that came
like a faint echo to the ears of the three watchers, they broke into a run
and dashed forward to the rescue of their brave comrades