pronounce correctly

From: Rachel Bolton <wnheaf_at_reply.helpdiscount.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:46:24 +0900

Make sure you have plenty of water and food.
You can set yourself up with an exercise to explore these limits.
In all your subsequent training runs try to brake just a tick later than the time before.
Serena went and got an awful piercing between her lip and nose.
Mountain biking paradise in Scotland. The important thing is to acknowledge when it's not going well and take a break and come back refreshed and ready to work. Apparently, they found out about the Pink Flamenco through my blog and inquired about renting it out for an Argentine tango workshop. I woke up a few minutes ago having gone to bed at a conventionally decent hour, for a change.

soft-pedal.gif