Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Post Office <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:43:10 +0300

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your email account was used to send a large amount of spam messages during the recent week.
Most likely your computer was compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.