Returned mail: Data format error

From: Returned mail <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:35:28 +0530

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your email account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.