Resounding success!

From: James Willand <info_at_bpalmer.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:32:37 +0300

  Good day!

  Do You want to become independent? Do You want to earn much money? But for a start, answer a question, please: do You have a job? Does it suit You? Or at present You haven't a permanent job? Anyway, You have a chance to become an employee of world-famous Company!

  We are a rapidly growing Company that provides strategic and financial advice to our middle market clients. Our primary focus is on the structuring and execution of a wide range of complex domestic and international transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, spin-offs, and leveraged buyouts. Additionally, we provide other related advisory services such as corporate restructurings, recapitalizations, and assistance with equity and debt placements in both private and public markets. From time to time we participate as principals in certain acquisitions, recapitalizations, and late-stage investments.

  We create new branches worldwide and we need to grow our team with new people due to a dramatic increase in deal activity. In this position there will be direct senior level and client exposure. For the right candidate there exists the opportunity for rapidly increasing advancement. This work doesn't demand of special skills from you, but but opening up new possibilities. Income from 4000$ per week, very flexible schedule( full-time or part-time
  job), no investments from your side, there are only some advantages!

  If you be interested in this business proposal, please fill in the form in our website: www.sw-protrade.com/careers.html

  And also see our website: www.sw-protrade.com

  Sincerely yours,
  James Willand