undisturbed

From: Lewis R. Olsen <wlsj_at_drycarbon.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 00:11:18 -0800

What would be your ideal choice of alternative profession or job?
What has been your worst blogging experience?
Except in very special circumstances it is a good principle not to accede to demands of this kind.
Shades of Trevor Bailey, Jackie McGlew. Torture, by contrast, always aims to destroy a person's dignity and sense of self and to this extent it is forever incompatible with just laws. And I was stunned to recognize the parallels in my own recently written novel, The Forgetting. "'Turns out it's because I've got a fat girly face. What, if anything, do you worry about?
Some Aussies set up a chant of 'Same old Pommies, always losing'.
Access ErrorHeadline functionality has been disabled from your intranet.
Went down to the Sydney Opera House one day, and into it and all around it.

sect.gif