re:Men's Health Pharmacy we recommend: Christmas discounts.

From: Alex Brooks <tgmontuengaw_at_montuenga.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 02:21:03 -0420

Dear Customer.We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas Holidays.

    Category 'Best Canadian on-line pharmacy store'.

Can't decide where to buy medications? Don't want to pay lots of money but want to get high-quality pills? Don't have time to visit your local drug store?There is way out! MyCanadianPharmacy store – low prices, same high-quality medications as US meds have.
And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas Discount!Don't strain yourself, just visit MyCanadianPharmacy store: http://notarymusics.comWith best regards,Dr Alex Brooks