Re: chancr = riversid

From: Crispian Lederman <frieomerli_at_aberdare.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:01:37 +0100

I started towards The Commander, to relieve him of his gun-saw that

older. My dedication to a life of crime had led to a far shorter
Going to tell us who all you guys are, what you are doing here and
We shuffled out in silence, down the gangway-which surely should have
It was hard to do. I admit I did not see much of the passing scenery,
even paler. He worked his way through them all. Sighed tremulously,
gather that you are prepared to play a benefit performance?
I know that now-and it wont wash. We would have been a lot better
She sipped her wine delicately and waved her hand in a circle. Here
the rest of your new and fulfilling lives.

papill9476.jpg