I argued that my client was denied an otherwise substantial available ground of defense when the trial attorney failed to object to hearsay evidence concerning the operation of the car.

From: Maggie M. Guy <ykf_at_thecanyoninn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:27:09 +0200

What is a "Buyer's Market"? A buyer's market is one in which there are too many homes on the market for the number of buyers.
Result: the Police immediately wrote my client a letter stating they would return his license and admitting the error. I prepared a chart for trial, met with the Judge in his chambers and made our case. A tax loophole is actually a government incentive to promote public policy. At trial, I asked the officer, "Exactly how wide was that imaginary line?
After a recess, he handed my client's driving record to the DA, said it was "near spotless," that he had read the case I gave him and agreed with me.
A tax loophole is actually a government incentive to promote public policy.

underside.gif