Eliminate all that you owe with out mailing an other dime

From: bonnie reid <horton_at_stollamerica.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 21:45:39 -0500

Eradicate everything you are indebted for not even paying an other cent.
Stop the harrasing calls. End the mailing of checks!

Believe it or not almost all lendors are operating illegally. Implausible
but valid!

Go to our web site for in-depth details as regards our structure at 0
charge or commitment. You have nothing to loose and ample to achieve.

You can contact us at :
1..561.282.9476
Meticulous info or to cease getting or to observe our address

So the boy went willingly upon the errand, and by the time he had returned
Dorothy was awake. It was nearly evening, and Rob had wandered down by the
wharves to look at the shipping, when his attention was called to an ugly
looking bull dog, which ran toward him and began barking ferociously