Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: The Post Office <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 06:35:51 -0800

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that.

We have found that your email account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during this week.
Probably, your computer had been infected and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.